If you want to make a true difference in the lives of those in need, we want you to apply. Our management team will be your advocate and allow the learning opportunities to help you grow in your career. If you have a passion for serving others and making a significant difference in a person’s life, we definitely want you on our team!
Personal Care Worker (PCW)
An individual who, under PCA supervision, provides assistance with nutritional and environmental support, personal hygiene, feeding and dressing.
- Prefer a high school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully completion a training program in PCW skills
- Prefer one (1) year experience in the care of clients
- Shows an interest and concern for people, good judgment and tact in dealing with the sick
- Practices good hygiene and is neat in personal appearance
- Speaks, reads, and writes and able to communicate effectively in English
- Current CPR certification
- Must have a comprehensive background check (include criminal check)